Friday, February 27, 2009

Her.

People seem to be intrigued by the woman introduced in the first chapter. So as another little teaser, here is their first conversation. I trust it'll leave you wanting more ;)

“How much?”

“30, 50”

“Shit, you’re a bit pricy! Where do you think you are, Amsterdam?”

“I think I’m the best looking girl you’ve seen in months, and you’re desperate for a fuck, so you’ll quite happily part with the 50 quid so I can show you how us grown-ups do it.”

“How old do you think I am?!”

“Come on darling, you and me both know that you’re just a kid. You may have been around the block, judging by the track marks, but it doesn’t change the fact that I'm your senior, and know a bit more than you.”

“Whatever. If I’m paying for this, I don’t want any more backchat like that. I want it my way.”

“I know you’re getting a kick out of it.”

“Are we gonna just stand here and chat about my age all day, or can we go and do this thing?”



2 comments:

someonefromsometime said...

you're right. it does leave you wanting more :)
anyway it all sounds good, keep it up.
good vlogs lately btw.

stay safe,

Unknown said...

this is dangerous, these teasers you give me. soon i'll probably die from suspense.